There are Two Everests in the world -
One in NEPAL and the other one in
You need to conquer the Everest in your mind before you can physically conquer the real Everest.
And, if you have conquered the Everest in your mind by even 50%, then we can help you conquer the rest and fulfill your life-time dream.
How will Sherpa Tours provide you peace of mind?
· We have most competitive rates for this basecamp trek– so you know you get the best value for money
· We are Australian owned, registered and compliant company
(AFTA member# 13245 and ATAS accreditation# A10540)
· We have local Nepali expert tour consultants based in Australia to assist you in every possible way
· We work directly with experienced local teams in Nepal
· We provide you helpful information on fitness preparation, vaccination and more.
How does Sherpa Tours maximise your value for money?
· There is no middleman – we work directly with locals in Nepal and hence get best value
· Our prices are quoted in AUD and we beat price of all other Australian companies
· Our prices are also competitive with companies in Nepal
· Our Basic Everest tour package is designed to maximise value for money for all those Australian Adventurers travelling on budget
· Except for meals on trek, everything else is included in this comprehensive package e.g. all airport pick up/drop offs, guide, porter, two domestic flights, all land transfers in private car, all accommodations and more..
How does Sherpa Tours help you travel at the least cost possible?
· By excluding meals on trek, we give you control over your budget. Our guide will help you place meal orders – provision AUD 20 – 25 for daily meals on trek
· Sightseeing tours in Kathmandu are excluded to lower your package cost – our staff in Nepal will help you plan your self-exploration trip
· Gears are excluded to lower your package cost – you can hire any gear at very reasonable cost in Kathmandu.
How does Sherpa Tours help you fulfill your dream?
· The local staffs we work with in Nepal try their best to help you fulfill your dream of reaching the top of the world, and bringing you back safely.
· The operation have track record of success
Can I see the itinerary?
Please click here
What are included/excluded from the pacage?
Please click here
How much does it cost and what options do I have?
Note: If our fixed departure dates do not suit you, then you can choose your own date by paying extra $40
Next step -
Email us your preference to email@example.com
We will touch base to proceed further.
I want to know more about the booking process
· Once we know your preferences, we send you a final itinerary for you to confirm.
· Once itinerary is confirmed, we send you an invoice for agreed price
· We require $250 non-refundable deposit to lock your tour. We require at least 50% of payment before 90 days of departure. We require full payment before 30 days of departure.
· Once deposit is paid, we provide a TRIP Note covering all important points e.g. vaccination, equipment list, training and other preparation and more. We also provide FAQ and answer all questions one-on-one.
All accommodations are covered including guest house in Kathmandu and tea-houses on trek.
Breakfasts in Kathmandu included.
All land transfers are in private car.
Any items necessary for the trip, including personal items such as toiletries, need to be provided by you. A recommended list of items will be included in the trip note which will be provided at the time of booking.
You can easily hire any required equipment in Kathmandu at a very reasonable price.