An Epic Everest Basecamp Journey
Full of Exhilaration and Experience!
Join us for one of our most incredible journeys, and certainly once-in-a-lifetime experience, to reach Everest Base Camp with total guidance on:
food and more.
There are Two Everests in the world -
One in NEPAL and the other one in
You need to conquer the Everest in your mind before you can physically conquer the real Everest.
And, if you have conquered the Everest in your mind by even 50%, then we can help you conquer the rest and fulfill your life-time dream.
How will Sherpa Tours provide you peace of mind?
· We have most competitive rates – so you know you get the best value for money
· We are Australian owned, registered and compliant company
(AFTA member# 13245 and ATAS accreditation# A10540)
· We have local Nepali expert tour consultants based in Australia to assist you in every possible way
· We work directly with experienced local teams in Nepal
· We provide you helpful information on fitness preparation, vaccination.
How does Sherpa Tours maximise your value for money?
· There is no middleman – we work directly with locals in Nepal and hence get best value
· The tour operation in Nepal is handled by one of the highly reputed, well-established company
· Our prices are quoted in AUD and we beat price of all other Australian companies providing similar package and standard of service
· Our prices are also competitive with companies in Nepal
· This is a fully comprehensive package which includes all airport pick up/drop offs, guide, porter, two domestic flights, all land transfers in private car, all accommodations, all three meals a day on trek and more..
How does Sherpa Tours help you fulfill your dream
· The local staffs we work with in Nepal try their best to help you fulfill your dream of reaching the top of the world, and bringing you back safely.
· The operation have track record of success
What is the itinerary
Please click here
What are included/excluded from the pacage?
Please click here
How much does it cost and what options do I have?
Next step -
Email us your preference to firstname.lastname@example.org
We will touch base to proceed further.
I want to know more about the booking process
· Once we know your preferences, we send you a final itinerary for you to confirm.
· Once itinerary is confirmed, we send you an invoice for agreed price
· We require $250 non-refundable deposit immediately. We require at least 50% of payment before 90 days of departure. We require full payment before 30 days of departure.
· Once deposit is paid, we provide a TRIP Note covering all important points e.g. vaccination, equipment list, training and other preparation and more. We also provide FAQ and answer all questions one-on-one.
Arrival in Kathmandu (1,400 m/4,593 ft) and transfer to hotel. Overnight in hotel.
Leisure day in Kathmandu
DAY02Fly to Lukla (2840m/9318ft) and trek to Phakding (2610m/8563ft). Total Walking Time 3 hrs; Distance 8km; Total Ascent 120m; Total Descent 250m.
Phakding (2610m/8563ft) to Namchey (3440m/11286ft). Total Walking Time 5-6 hrs; Distance 15km; Total Ascent 1150m; Total Descent 100m.
Rest in Namchey (3440m/11286ft) for acclimatisation. Plenty of things to see or options of day hiking in the area.
Trek from Namche Bazaar to Thyangboche (3867m).
Trek from Tyangbochey (3860m/12664ft) to Dingboche (4410m/14469ft). Total Walking Time 5-6 hrs.; Distance 13km; Total Ascent 650m; Total Descent 150m.
Acclimatization day in Dingboche.
Trek from Dingboche (4410m/14469ft) to Lobuche (4910m/16109ft). Total Walking Time 5-6 hrs; Distance 9 km; Total Ascent 650m; Total Descent 300m.
Trek to Gorak Shep (5,160 m) and onwards to Everest Basecamp (5,360 m).
Ascent of Kala Pattar (5,545 m) Trek back down to Pangbocge (3,860 m)
Trek back to Namche Bazaar (3,440 m)
Namche to Lukla (2,880 m)
Fly to Kathmandu
- Information like altitude, total walking times and distance in the day to day itinerary are approxmate only.
- the itinerary should be regarded as an outline only. The routes may have to be changed due to weather and other unpredictable conditions.
All land transfers, including airport pickups and drop-offs, are provided in a private vehicle;
Domestic airfares to and from Lukla along with relevant airport taxes are covered by us;
All three meals on trek are included;
All accommodation for the tour are included;
The national park entrance fee, Trekkers Information Management System (TIMS) card fee and sightseeing entrance fee in Kathmandu are covered by us;
An English-speaking trekking leader is provided along with a full complement of crew (including Sherpa and porters) suited to the size of the group;
All crew members are fully insured;
Airfares, food, accommodation and equipment as required for the crew are provided by us.
3 star hotel in Kathmandu and teahouse on trek.
Breakfast included in Kathmandu hotel and all three meals a day are included on trek.
All land transfers are on private car.
Any other items necessary for the trip, including personal items such as toiletries, need to be provided by you. A recommended list of items will be included in the trip note which will be provided at the time of booking.
International flights, airport departure taxes, visas, insurance, meals not listed, any optional tours and activities during free time, camera fees, excess baggage charges, personal medical supplies, personal trekking equipment, drinking water supplies on the trek, hot water supplies on the trek, showers on the trek (if available), bar bills, laundry charges, tips or gratuities and items of a personal nature are not covered by us.
Any extra costs incurred due to unforeseen events or circumstances beyond the control of our agents or representatives, such as 'Nepal bandh' (strikes and closures), natural calamities, flight delays and flight cancellations, will not be covered.