An Epic 17 day Mt Everest Basecamp trek
Full of Exhilaration and Experience!
Join this tour from Australia on this 17 day Everest basecamp trek, and certainly once-in-a-lifetime experience, with total guidance on:
food and more.
There are Two Everests in the world -
One in NEPAL and the other one in
You need to conquer the Everest in your mind before you can physically conquer the real Everest.
And, if you have conquered the Everest in your mind by even 50%, then we can help you conquer the rest and fulfill your life-time dream.
How will Sherpa Tours provide you peace of mind?
· We have most competitive Everest basecamp trek cost with top reviews
· We are Australian owned, registered and compliant company
(AFTA member# 13245 and ATAS accreditation# A10540)
· We have local Nepali expert tour consultants based in Australia to assist you in every possible way
· We work directly with experienced local teams in Nepal
· We provide you helpful information on fitness preparation, vaccination.
How does Sherpa Tours maximise your value for money?
· There is no middleman – we work directly with locals in Nepal and hence get best value
· The tour operation in Nepal is handled by one of the highly reputed, well-established company
· Our prices are quoted in AUD and we beat price of all other Australian companies providing similar package and standard of service
· Our prices are also competitive with companies in Nepal
· This is a fully comprehensive package which includes all airport pick up/drop offs, guide, porter, two domestic flights, all land transfers in private car, all accommodations, all three meals a day on trek and more..
How does Sherpa Tours help you fulfill your dream
· The local staffs we work with in Nepal try their best to help you fulfill your dream of reaching the top of the world, and bringing you back safely.
· The operation have track record of success
What is the itinerary
Please click here for 17 days Everest basecamp trek
What are included/excluded from the pacage?
Please click here
How much does it cost and what options do I have?
Next step -
Email us your preference to email@example.com
We will touch base to proceed further.
I want to know more about the booking process
· Once we know your preferences, we send you a final itinerary for you to confirm.
· Once itinerary is confirmed, we send you an invoice for agreed price
· We require $250 non-refundable deposit immediately. We require at least 50% of payment before 90 days of departure. We require full payment before 30 days of departure.
· Once deposit is paid, we provide a TRIP Note covering all important points e.g. vaccination, equipment list, training and other preparation and more. We also provide FAQ and answer all questions one-on-one.
Arrive at hotel (overnight in hotel).
Fly to Lukla (2840m/9318ft) and trek to Phakding (2610m/8563ft). Flight time 35min; Total Walking Time 3 hrs; Distance 8km; Total Ascent 120m; Total Descent 250m.
Trek from Phakding (2610m/8563ft) to Namche (3440m/11286ft). Total Walking Time 5-6 hrs; Distance 15km; Total Ascent 1150m; Total Descent 100m.
Rest in Namche (3440m/11286ft) for acclimatization. Plenty of things to see or options of hiking in the area. Total Walking 5-6 hrs; Total Ascent 550m; Total Descent 150m.
Trek to Khumjung (3780m/12402ft). Total Walking Time 4-5 hrs; Distance 3km; Total Ascent 450m; Total Descent 850m.
Trek from Khumjung (3780m/12402ft) to Tyangboche (3860m/12664ft). Total Walking Time 5-6 hrs; Distance 7km; Total Ascent 650m; Total Descent 650m.
Trek from Tyangboche (3860m/12664ft) to Dingboche (4410m/14469ft). Total Walking Time 5-6 hrs; Distance 13km; Total Ascent 650m; Total Descent 150m.
Acclimatization day in Dingboche
Trek from Dingboche (4410m/14469ft) to Lobuche (4910m/16109ft). Total Walking Time 5-6 hrs; Distance 9km; Total Ascent 650m; Total Descent 300m.
Trek from Lobuche (4910m/16109ft) to Everest Base Camp (5364m/17598ft) and overnight in Gorakshep (5140m/16864ft). Total Walking Time 8 hrs; Total Ascent 580m; Total Descent 250m.
Trek from Gorakshep (5140m/16864ft) to Kala Patthar (5550m/18209ft) and back to Pheriche (4240m/13910ft). Total Walking Time 6-7 hrs; Total Ascent 620m; Total Descent 1450m.
Trek from Pheriche (4240m/13910ft) to Phortse (3810m/12500ft) or Tyangboche (3860m/12664ft). Total Walking Time 5-6 hrs; Total Ascent 150m; Total Descent 550m.
Trek to Namche (3440m/11286ft). Total Walking Time 6-7 hrs; Total Ascent 480m; Total Descent 350m.
Trek from Namche (3440m/11286ft) to Lukla (2840m/9318ft). Total Walking Time 7 hrs; Total Ascent 350m; Total Descent 1050m.
Fly back to Kathmandu. Afternoon free for shopping and sightseeing.
Free day in Kathmandu for sightseeing and shopping.
- Information like altitude, total walking times and distance in the day to day itinerary are approxmate only.
- the itinerary should be regarded as an outline only. The routes may have to be changed due to weather and other unpredictable conditions.
All land transfers, including airport pickups and drop-offs, are provided in a private vehicle;
Domestic airfares to and from Lukla along with relevant airport taxes are covered by us;
The national park entrance fee, Trekkers Information Management System (TIMS) card fee and sightseeing entrance fee in Kathmandu are covered by us;
An English-speaking trekking leader is provided along with a full complement of crew (including Sherpa and porters) suited to the size of the group;
Aforementioned (full day, covering Baudanath and Bhaktapur Durbar Square) sightseeing in Kathmandu is offered;
A first aid kit is carried by the crew at all times;
All crew members are fully insured;
Airfares, food, accommodation and equipment as required for the crew are provided by us.
Accommodation in Kathmandu is at a centrally located 5-star hotel. Accommodation for the duration of the trek is provided in comfortable lodges.
Breakfasts are included during the hotel stay in Kathmandu and three meals a day are included for the duration of the trek.
A private vehicle is provided for all relevant land transfers. Domestic flights to and from Lukla are covered by us.
A sleeping bag and an inner sleeping sheet are provided upon request at the time of booking. However, it is advisable that you bring your own sleeping bag and inner sleeping sheet if possible, simply due to the feeling of comfort and warmth you get from your own personal items.
Any other items necessary for the trip, including personal items such as toiletries, need to be provided by you. A recommended list of items will be included in the trip note which will be provided at the time of booking.
A complimentary farewell dinner on the night before departure from Kathmandu will be provided.
International flights, airport departure taxes, visas, insurance, meals not listed, any optional tours and activities during free time, camera fees, excess baggage charges, personal medical supplies, personal trekking equipment, drinking water supplies on the trek, hot water supplies on the trek, showers on the trek (if available), bar bills, laundry charges, tips or gratuities and items of a personal nature are not covered by us.
Any extra costs incurred due to unforeseen events or circumstances beyond the control of our agents or representatives, such as 'Nepal bandh' (strikes and closures), natural calamities, flight delays and flight cancellations, will not be covered.